Sunday, 26 October 2014

Magical Winter Fairys......more fluttery Fairy's being listed this Friday evening 31.10.14





I have listed some more Winter Fairy's in my shop, don't forget they come in their own Vintage style decorated boxes for safe and pretty storage all made by hand. xx

 Thank you for all your enquiry's and your lovely messages.

I would like to say if you would like a special colour or request please contact me it is no problem, I have just made 50 of these little beauties for a Winter Wedding all in silver and white and with writing on soooo pretty xx.

I hope you all enjoyed your extra sleep wasn't it delicious?
I hope you  have a lovely week

Hugs Lynn xxx


14 comments:

La Maison said...

Fantastic!!!!

Hugs
Hermine

La Maison said...

You are so creative.

Hugs Hermine

Lin from A {tiny} Cottage In The Woods said...

Oh, these will make a winter wedding exceptionally beautiful! I'm on my way to visit your Etsy...
xo,
Lin

Ellen said...

They are beautiful Lynne
Ellen xx

Nostalgia at the Stone House said...

I am thrilled to own one of your beautiful winter fairies, Lynn. She's now settled at our home, hanging from an old French mirror (just added photos to my blog) - Love your work and creativity - the wrapping was a joy to unfurl too! Thank you for sharing your talent.
Niki x

Cozy Little House said...

Oh my! They are magical!
Brenda

Row homes and Cobblestones said...

You create truly magical art.
xo,
Vera

Seawashed said...

Everything you touch is magical. Peaceful Autumn days to you xx

popsy said...

Wow, 50 you have been busy. They will look amazing for a winter wedding. Absolutely love mine. Lynne xx

Tante Mali said...

Good Morning Lynn,
what a beautiful blog you have. So many fantastic ideas and pictures. It is a pleasure to have a walk along your posts!
Have a happy happy time and all my best from Austria
Elisabeth

Deb said...

so beautiful & how gorgeous for a winter wedding in silver and white ♥

Gail said...

ahhh so magical Lynn...getting us in the mood for Christmas !
Gail x

tam said...

I love them!!!

The French Bear said...

So lovely, and magical!
Hugs
Mags
xx