Saturday, 17 December 2011

Step out of your door and anything can happen.....................


You know I was looking for a Christmas tree well........I went to the local car boot Tuesday and look what was leaning up against a van......looking all lost and lonely...it will have to be a fiver the guy said..it is real! ...I nearly kissed him! (lucky escape for him I think ...) then I dragged the tree home singing Carols and looking a little dishevelled for 8.30 in the morning rushing around cos my friends were also coming over.. so  just this morning I put some pretty s on him isn't he cute xxxxx... you can make huge balls out of doilys...just sew 4 doilys together with some net and they fluff out beautifully xxxx

I also had some gorgeous gifts from my blogging friends this week........


Thank you so much for your inspired and creative gift Manonxxxx you can see Manons gorgeous French blog by clicking on her name.......


Thank you so very much for your hand made gift Linda xxxx...you can see Linda's creative blog
by clicking on her name

Thank you so much to you Julie such amazing lace and truffled goddies click on Julies name to see her lovely blog


I need a cup of tea after all that excitement...I hope all of your Christmas plans are going well for you.  Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and your emails they are real treasures and make me smile with the sheer pleasure of knowing you across yours and my pages, I try to comment back as often as I can, and I am really sorry if I miss you , I will get to you next time xxxx...best get the lunch on now hungry husband ha ha .........xxxxxx



13 comments:

helen tilston said...

You got an incredible bargain in that tree

it looks terrific

Happy Christmas

Helen xx

Thrifty Household said...

What a great tree!

moa said...

hi sweet lynn!
your world are like magic..
almost like a fairytale..
so beautiful..
thank`s for sharing!
and a happy weekend to you -
hugs from me

Cez said...

Love it!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!
Love your 2 blogs... i link you!!!!
xxx
Cez

Oscar et Lila said...

Dear Lynn, your blog is so beautiful,a world of dreams...
Just fantastic.
Many thanks for your visit.
I discovered you via our dear Manon too...!
A small fairy with these lovely presents...
* Merry Christmas *
Amiti├ęs from Provence.
Patricia.

Jema☽⚪☾Rose said...

Looks stunning!

Have a beautiful Solstice too
my dear friend.

Blessed Be

Hugs, Jenny

BusyLizzie said...

fab tree for a fiver! All looks stunning. very jealous (as still in chaos here!!) x

The Cloth Shed said...

That was certainly a bargain tree Lynn!
We have just paid a lot more than that for ours today....they are definitely more expensive than last year for some reason.
Still, it looks and smells lovely in the sitting room and certainly everything is looking more Christmassy....I just need more fairy lights in the kitchen now.
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas...
Julie x
Glad you like your little goodies x

WolvesAtTheDoor said...

You and Mr tree were meant to be! Love the doily idea. You are having yourself a Merry Christmas I see! When I see your pictures I think of that song (Have yourself a Merry little Christmas) (the Michael Buble version of course!)

Elaine said...

Love your doily ornaments. So sweet!

I think you have some wonderful and talented blogger friends!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Jema☽⚪☾Rose said...

Sounds wonderful with a Solstice ritual! I am planning to do something on Wednesday to celebrate it, but I haven´t decided what to do yet...

Hugs & Blessings from Jenny

1 belle histoire said...

Oh ... i've just recognized Manon's creative gifts at the fist sight ...
So charming !
Warm wishes for this new year ...
Flo

Bridget said...

Love at first sight with your incredible cup!!
Wonderful atmosphere!
Hope Christmas was great and now...best wishes for a very happy New Year!!