Sunday, 13 March 2011

Sunday Sale................Hand printed





'Anyone can Bake'

Hand Printed onto Oatmeal Linen..(the top two pictures are the true colour)
4 Different large mats 35cm x 40cm .
£38.00 including  postage to Europe
£40.00 including postage to USA
I can invoice you with Pay pal
or you can pay by Cheque 
Please email me at 
lynnbarron@fsmail.net
sold awaiting payment
SOLD thank you xxx



A4 Document Wallet  24cm x 32cm

Hand Printed onto Coffee Creamy Vintage French hemp.
Fastens with a Black Chiffon Bow
£24.00 inc postage to Europe
£25.50 including postage to USA
Please email me at 
lynnbarron@fsmail.net
I can invoice you via paypal
or you can send me a cheque.
Reserved for Carol
Sold

I am sorry for not being around this week but I have been a little poorly, still the sun is shining again so things are looking up.
  Thank you so much for dropping by... have a lovely week
Hugs Lynn xxxx

16 comments:

flowers on my table said...

So sorry you are not well Lynn. What lovely things, I particularly love the document wallet- gorgeous. Take care of yourself, love Linda x

Primchick said...

Lovely Lynn as always.... I would love to know how to work with this tecnique... it look so nice in these different mix of colours, with the texture of fabrics....
Hope you are feeeling a little better now... :oD

Half-heard in the Stillness said...

Oh sorry to hear that you've been poorly...I do hope you are feeling better soon Lynn.

The document cover is just smashing!

Hugs to you
Jane

My Spotty Pony said...

How lovely and a great idea for mothers day gifts. I am sorry you have not been well and hope you are feeling better soon, Abby x

Madelief said...

Hi Lynn,

You made some lovely things!!

Happy sunday & lieve groet,

Madelief

manon 21 said...

C'est vraiment beau Lynn,
Merci pour tes mots si gentils,c'est un vrai plaisir.

Bonne soirée

Manon

Pilgrim at Kerjacob said...

Love the printed textiles especially the ones with the French handwriting.
Hope you're feeling better - I've to go to the doctor tomorrow so I'll have to get my French dictionary out for some words !!

Love to you.

H ennA said...

You make the loveliest items! I don´t think you´ll have any problems finding byers, I would by one..but my wallet is almost empty :-/
Sorry you are not feeling well, I hope you are getting well very soon.

Take care my friend!

Hugs Anne

vosges paris said...

Hand made prints are always the most beautiful ones.. Beautiful done Lynn
Desiree

Tami / Maddie Lumpkin said...

So beautiful and unique. Hope you are feeling better.

The Cloth Shed said...

Beautiful... with the Sea Angels stamp of perfection.
Julie x

Suzanne said...

Beautiful Textiles Lyn.
Hope you feel better soon x

EVA AGNES said...

Hello Lynn,
the printed items are so beautiful.
Sorry to hear that you are not well. Hope you will be better soon.
There is one thing I would like to ask you about. I am making a blog for a friend with the template Minima Strech but I can post big pictures like you have. No matter what size I send up they turn out smaller than I like.
Would be happy for an answer.
All my love
Eva Agnes

D @ Homemade and Happy said...

Sorry to hear you've been poorly, Lynn, I hope you're feeling brighter now.
Lovely creations - you're so talented :-)
D x

moa said...

oh!what lovely things..
you are an artist!
..and I hope you are feeling better..
lot`s of hugs from me!

cris said...

Lovely and very great idea!!!!