Thursday, 17 March 2011

Girl Friends.............


A special day..........thanks to Anne, Vicki, Claire.......not only was the car boot the best for a long time, but sharing your laughter, seeing you all smile and giggle and planning our girls holiday break to France over morning coffee, I realized just how lucky I am to know all of you, and be a small part of your lives, and thank you for my cards and pressies xxxxx.....I really hope you see this post cos Claire you don't have a computer anymore (sad face) and Anne you've never got round to buying one!, so Vicki this is down to you  ha ha ....
Lots of Love for a fabulous time...see you soon
Love Lynn xxxxx 

9 comments:

Annie said...

Happy belated birthday, Lynn. Very glad for you that the car boot was a great success.

sue15cat said...

Aww...what a lovely little post, and a gorgeous card off your friends.

Sue xx

Solange said...

Good girlfriends are priceless.... enjoy the friendships and the wonderful time together Lynn :-)

H ennA said...

Happy birthday Lynn! True friends are a gift, I´m glad you have had a fabulous time :-)

Love and hugs! Anne

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

happy happy birthday dear lynn...aren't girlfriends the best...and france...how beautiful...have a waw of a time...love dzintra

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn, I was totally overwhelmed yesterday. It was so good to catch up and laugh plus plan Anne’s new career!! When I read this post I broke down it tears, again totally overwhelmed. I am so lucky to have you, Anne and Claire as friends and feel that we will be life long friends. Can’t wait to spend more time together and plan our trip to France. Love as always Vickie xxx

Half-heard in the Stillness said...

A very Happy happy belated Birthday! Sounds like you had a ball.

The Cloth Shed said...

Happy Birthday Lynn...from one fish to another..
Julie x

vicki said...

Oh so sorry I missed your birthday - Happy Belated Birthday my friend. Loved the beautiful card - such a fun time with your freinds - you are blessed to be so loved!

Vicki