Sunday, 27 February 2011

Vintage Style Cotton Fabric for sale..



140cm x 137cm
Each rose 7cm
The background is off white and the roses the same colour as the picture,
shades of vintagey pink....just drop me a line to my email
lynnbarron@fsmail.net
£12.50 including postage to uk and  europe(will be a little extra to America)
Cotton Medium weight
Hugs Lynn xx
ON HOLD AWAITING PAYMENT xx
Sold
Thank you, Jenny xx
  I shall probably be having a little sale of all sorts of things on a Sunday.
Hugs Lynn xx

8 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hi Lynn,
Such a pretty piece of material that really takes me back to my childhood !!
Someone should make a little dress from it or a beautiful cushion.
Hope that you are well Lynn.....and, sorry that I have been absent for a while ...... I have been celebrating my birthday for nearly 4 weeks now and I think that it's time to stop !!
Have a lovely Sunday. XXXX

Pilgrim at Kerjacob said...

Such pretty fabric - I'm sure it will be bought very quickly.
Have a look at the latest cards.

Love to you.

Diane. x x x

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Have just emailed you, hope I am not too late.
Jenny x

Jill said...

Hi Lynn
Oh I am so sad that the fabric is gone, its just the sort I love - has it really gone!!!Have a lovely Sunday.
Jillxx

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

It reminds me of a picnic!

Madelief said...

Hi Lynn,

What a beatiful fabric! A pity it is already sold!

Happy new week!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Tapping World Summit 2011 said...

Such a pretty floral fabric!

Primchick said...

"note to self.... make sure I see what goodies Lynn has for sale..."
Marion :o)