Sunday, 21 November 2010

Country Living Fair and getting ready for Yule......................


                                                  Fantastic Soap ' Caurnie Soaperie' at the Fair

   Christmas Trees and a sprout tree at the Farmers Market ha ha !!


                                         Waiting patiently at the Country Living Fair to go in......




The journey up on the train was fabulous, passing through the snow topped hills..we sped along to the fair..what a super day.................. all the stands are beautiful at this gorgeous place but I must just tell you about this fabulous soap maker at the Country Living Fair 'Caurnie Soaperie' was not only the most beautifully decorated Stand by far (for me) but the products clear honey coloured soaps are drop dead fabulous, all natural oils are used to fragrance them, like lavender or Geranium, or Nettle  and they are so gorgeous and gentle I can wash my face with them...and I have sensitive skin, I shall be putting some in my give away next week for the lucky winner to sample.


I had to pose in my new Top Shop .... cover every lump and bump jumper ha ha!! and just to remind you all that Christmas is on its way...  a picture of two little pot grow trees that found their way  into our shopping at the Farmers market today together with lots of lovely veggies.. 
I have made the Christmas cakes and I am now feeding them with lots of brandy to keep them nice and moist and just before I pop off I  must remember to tell you that I am having a Christmas give away next week so be SURE to look in........
Happy days xxxxx
Lynn xxxx

17 comments:

Conny's Cottage said...

very lovly fotos.

And sooooo wunderful ...


graetings sen you Conny

A Bun Can Dance said...

Dear Lynn
Oh it all sounds so very festive! Which of the fairs did you go to? Was that in Scotland? The soap stand does look beautiful and the products sound perfect - how lovely to find a soap which is really gentle.
Your outfit is gorgeous and makes you look most festive indeed!
Have a good week,
Denise x

H ennA said...

You do look fab Lynn! It must have been a fun place to visit, I wish I could have been able to visit the fair too!

Take care my friend..

Hugs Anne

moa said...

hi lynn
so nice pics of you - you are a pretty lady!
&
a new header... love it!
..oh yesyes, we have snow....Norway it`s a winterland, you now :0)...and it`s so cold...brrrrrr!!!
have a lovely week -
hugs from moa

H ennA said...

Thank you my friend..life is full of surprises, not all of them are pleasent ones. I just met her the other day and now she´s just gone ;-(

Love and hugs / Anne

A Mermaid's Tale said...

Oooooh I love it when you put the floaty snowflakes on your blog Lynn - now I can't wait for Christmas! And how lovely to see snow on your way up to the CL Fair; must have got you in the right mood for all that Christmas shopping. I love to see all the displays at the Fair too, selling is all about presentation. Glad you had a fab time,
Christine x

vicki said...

Oh Lynn - I adore handmade fresh soaps - it is one of my most favorite spluges! Nothing makes me feel beter that a wonderfully scented soap that lathers and makes me feel so ~~

Beautiful photos of the soap stand - ohmy - I would have spent ALL of my money there for sure.

You look beautiful in the photo - love the way you dressed for your outing!

I will so be looking forward to your Christmas giveaway - how amazing is that going to be!

Happy Holidays girlfriend!

Vicki

Jacqueline said...

Lynn, can I have your dress...pleeeeeease...

Alba Linea said...

lovely! the pictures are so nice and vintage! best wishes! di
;0)

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

How gorgeous do you look there!!! How I would love to reach in and choose something off those shelves!!! I like how you are 'feeding' your Christmas cakes...I can't believe it's that time of year already...Dzintra♥x

Suzanne said...

Love your jumper and your shorts :)

Madelief said...

Hi Lynn,

You look great in that outfit! Very hip with the short pants, jumper and hiking boots! Must have been very comfortable with the cold. I wish I could have joined you at the fair. It sounds very attractive and just the thing I like!

Enjoy your evening!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Wild Somerset Child said...

I can't usually use soap but that stand would have had me buying gifts for all my special friends. Lovely pics and what a super knitted jacket you are wearing.

...Miss...Maddie's... said...

The Christmas cake sound so yummy.
Don't you just adore the gifts that are made with a little help from Nature.
You look cute in your new jumper.
Susan x

manon 21 said...

Certainement un bel endroit.

J'adore ton look!


AmitiƩs

manon

The French Bear said...

Awww...look at you, you are so sweet and beautiful!!! Love that soap!!!
It is such a happy time of year!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

CashmereLibrarian said...

I love your sweater! You look very cool...