Wednesday, 23 June 2010

Dashing off ............



Thank you all for your lovely comments.....


I am off down to London ( leaving poor lonely hubbie at home) to see my beloved mom for a few days and then I am working at New Designers at Islington helping put up the graduate show there with our final year students and my colleagues .........so  I have had no time to reply to your lovely comments and ideas.. rush rush panic rush   ... ha ha ...but  I will as soon as I get back.  I so want to fit in a visit to the Columbia Road flower market...and a thousand other things while I am there so see you soon and enjoy the sun my lovely friends
Lots of love xxxxxx

13 comments:

vicki said...

Have a wonderful time on your little get away - take some more great photos to show us! We would love to see the flower show!
Enjoy!

Vicki

manon 21 said...

Profites bien de ce petit voyage à Londres,et reviens vite pour nous régaler avec ton blog.


Amitiés

Manon

Marianne@Songbird said...

Have a great time in London! It is one of my favorite cities. Can't wait to see what it will inspire you to create.
Have fun.

The French Bear said...

Have a lovely time and enjoy the visit and the flowers!!!
Bring me back a treat, he he.....I am really just wishing I was there!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Annie said...

We know you will have an exciting time. Enjoy your visit with your mom and get the "kids" set up to launch themselves into the world. Hubs will welcome you back with open arms.

Hege said...

Have a wonderful time - enjoy the visit to your mom:-)
Hugs, Hege.

A Bun Can Dance said...

Have a fabulous time, Lynn!
xx

Regina said...

dear lynn,
have a nice time in london and enjoy
the flowers show!!!!
hugs,regina

Half-heard in the Stillness said...

Have a lovely lovely time, hope we get to see a least a tiny bit of the Flower market,do you think?? Lucky you! I'm sure hubby and Mum won't mind too much.

Bon Voyage
Jane

layers said...

I have been to London and loved it-- I went last year when my son got married in Scotland and we also went on to Edinburgh which I also loved-- have a great trip.

Di Overton said...

After what seems an age I am back in the fold.
New website DONE
New collaboration DONE
and at last a post telling everyone who I have been collaborating with. If you have a nosey gene, as I have, then pop over and see.
Hugs
Di
xo

Solange said...

have a great time Lynn! enjoy it and soak up all the inspiration you can :-)

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

that photo is lovely