Wednesday, 3 October 2007

Bargain to share..........


I had to tell you about these tea towels, they are so pretty and very very cheap.....£2.00 for two Primark, I just felt compelled to make a swooping purchase, knocking small children and grannies out of the way...... It was ugly.....
I now feel bad because I could have sewn them...I could have printed them...... but it was so nice buying them, a real treat, calorie free. I know I am starting to look like a serial lunchtime shopper, be reassured it will pass..........I think mmmmm.

4 comments:

Pernilla said...

Lovely blogg! Thankyou for commenting on mine, happy you found it – so I found the Sea Angel! Truly, inspiring, poetic photos here. I´ll be back!

Gigibird said...

Love the old cake cooling rack:)
Primark is good for bits and pieces.I've had tea towels from there and mine have lasted well.

Twinkle Pink said...

I know that feeling of could've made that myself. I have said that so many times in fact everytime my daunghter oooohhh's and rrrr's over a bag in Monsoon I always say well I could make it for you ... it's become a standing joke lol.

Sometimes it is just liberating to go buy the darn thing :)))

best wishes Ginny

Steffi said...

Very nice blog!You are very creative.

Greetings,Steffi