Sunday, 7 October 2007

Heart.......

Heart is an artists Gallery in Hebden Bridge.

We go a lot to Hebden Bridge to see our friends, stay up all night drinking hot chocolate under moonlight wrapped in blankets and mucking about in the canal, like children really. Then spend Saturday somtimes wondering down the High Street, pottering about, well today we saw lots of pink ballons, it was Hearts' First Birthday party' can you see the teeny tiny cakes and fab mini sandwiches, and we also had sparkling pink champange in tiny glasses, all made by 'sugar plum fairy' it was divine. I thought it was a great idea for any feasty, festive, thingy, cos you just get scrummy mouthfuls of every delight, and not get greedly overfull, or too tipsy. Loved it.

Then I saw the most fantastic Angel Cake with White Wings, it is ceramic, it is the most prettiest item I own, it kept trying to fly away on the way home, so I have to keep it under glass now, or it may well escape. I have it in the kitchen. I don't know the name of the lady that made it, but if you do, then tell her from me I am thrilled, and that she is very very talented.














16 comments:

Rose said...

Miam Miam Miam

Henna said...

Oh my...! I love your kitchen!
I got fed up with our smaller hall..my husband took off the plastic carpet and underneath there was a old wooden floor =)..we are going to paint the floor so its more resistable to water and dirt, not sure about the colour yet...the walls I´ve been painting in white. I hope I will find an old windowframe so that I can make a mirrow out of it...so now it´s up to me to keep my eyes open...*yawning*..a bit tired..The pic of the tree is my view from our bedroom window =)..I wish you a refreshing start of a new week! Hugz...

Steffi said...

Wow...your kitchen looks really good!Very nice pictures!

Garden Angel said...

Hello!
Your side is really wonderful, with many cozy photos.
My english is not so good...so I think you`ll have a good laugh from time to time when you read my comments...ha ha :)
Thanks for nice words on my blogg!

The Devil Makes Work said...

Your kitchen is lovely. It looks like the brick wall opposite the window is white? How about stencilling some wysteria leaves or something on it and then maybe put up some nice iron candle scones or something so that you could put little tea lights on them to look onto?

Petra said...

I LOVE YOURE KITCHEN! It is absolutly wounderful!!

Deb said...

Hello
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a kind comment. It is very much appreciated. Your blog looks wonderful & I look forward reading through your posts. I love your kitchen!

Michele said...

I just stopped by your blog and had such a wonderful time looking at all your beautiful pictures.
Thank you for sharing.
Michele

Jenny said...

Hello!
Your blogg are Lovley!
I´ll be back soon!

Jenny xx

Granne med Selma said...

Thanks for comment in my blog :-)
I think you have a wonderful blog yourself and I´m grateful for the lovely photos you are showing!
Hugs from Sussie

Henna said...

Thank You for the lovely comments, it makes my heart smile =)
I found the kittycat on the net and made a pattern, cut it out and painted lightly with a brush..I thought it was so cute and we are really a catloving family..the leafheart was a fun thought that popped in my head.I guess there is one little girlie inside of me somewhere ;-)
Hope you get a good night sleep and wake up to a glorious day! Hugz...

Lilla Blanka said...

Oh..what a sweet blog...!
Your kitchen is adorable, so cute.
Hugs from Sweden

Lilla Blanka said...

Hi again!
Thanks for visiting my blog and thanks for your sweet comment :)
If u send me a mail I could mail you the recipe for the cake in english :)

lillablanka@hotmail.com

Sea Angels said...

Yummy scrummy Ive sent it off, thankyou xxx

vintage twist said...

Heart looks like a super place to visit / shop. Hebden Bridge was in the Telegraph magazine on Sat sadly the article was related to asbestos not wonderful places like this.

Henna said...

Yes! I did it :D ...and guess what? The window frame I found in our own barn..a little bit of fixing and a helping hand from my honey with the mirrors..I just love it! I´m really pleased with it..
Hope this weekend is to your satisfaction...H u g z!